“WORK SAFE – STAY SAFE”
Occupational health, safety and welfare guidelines are based on the current Work, Health and Safety ACT 2012.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE POLICY
So far as is reasonably practical, Radical Torque Solutions Pty Ltd is responsible for the health and safety of all employees and visitors in the workplace and in fulfilling this responsibility, we have a duty to provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without risks to health.
To meet the objectives of this policy, we are committed to open discussion with our employees to ensure that health and safety issues are regularly reviewed. Health and safety is most effective when a management/employee team approach is used to identify and solve problems/potential problems.
- Is responsible for the effective implementation of this policy and supporting procedures
- Must fulfil their responsibilities under the Act and Regulations that apply
- Must ensure that the agreed procedures are followed and periodically reviewed and discussed
- Must make regular workplace inspections of hazards/potential hazards, safety performance and resources
- Must provide information, training and supervision for all employees in the correct use of plant, equipment and substances in use
- Have a duty of care for their own health and safety and of others affected by their actions or failure to act in the workplace
- Should comply with policies, procedures and other instructions
- Must not wilfully interfere with or misuse items or facilities provided in the interest of health and safety
- Must inform management of dangers or perceived dangers, near accidents and accidents occurring in the workplace
This policy will be periodically reviewed in the light of changes to the workplace and in legislation. Management seeks cooperation from all employees in realising our health and safety objectives and creating and maintaining a healthy work environment.