The RAD High Speed Series Tools incorporate automatic two speed gearbox technology for high-speed rundown and single sequence precision tightening. The fast speed is up to 5 times faster than a standard tool which eliminates the need for using an impact wrench or rattle gun for initial tightening on jobs that have an excessive rundown.
A stall type tool with no impacting results in a smooth continuous application of torque eliminating destructive hammering and reducing operator fatigue to increased productivity.
- The ultimate in power to weight ratio
- Wide torque range to suit multiple applications
- Unmatched reliability delivered by one of the most advanced engineered gearboxes on the market,
- Supplied with NATA traceable certificate of calibration and laminated torque charts.
- Accuracy +/- 4%, Repeatability +/-2%
All RAD High Speed Series Tools are supplied with reaction arm, 3M hose, tool holder, Filter/Regulator/Lubricator, Waterproof Site box and instruction manual as standard.